This Chicken Doritos Bake Recipe is super easy to make and tastes great. It’s the ultimate winning dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes.
W.When it comes to simple, airy food ideas, WHOot employee Dave Hood always comes up with the goods. Today he’s back with another winner, his Chicken Doritos Casserole Recipe, and it’s a keeper!
If you loved Dave’s cabbage rolls or his chicken teriyaki, here are some things to add to your favorites list. Best of all, it’s on the table in 30 minutes. So let’s look at your shopping list.
Chicken Doritos Casserole Ingredients
via Dave Hood, The Cook’n Share
- 2-3 cups of fried chicken
- 1.5 cup canned cream corn
- A cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of drained black beans
- 1 cup of chicken soup
- A cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning
- ground black pepper
Chicken Doritos Casserole Video Tutorial
via The Cook’n Share, Youtube.
Ready to learn how to make Dave’s Chicken Doritos Casserole Recipe? He is on standby and here to show you how. We strongly encourage you to watch the video.
This way, you can be sure that you will get the best result. To see Dave in action, click ^ above
via cook n share
How to Make Chicken Doritos Casserole Recipe
via Dave Hood, Cook’n Share
- Mix ingredients in a bowl until everything is well mixed.
2. Roughly press Doritos into the bottom of the baking dish. Layer mix based on Doritos.
3. Put the casserole in a 180 ° C oven and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Take out of the oven and mash more Doritos and grated cheese over it.
5. Place in the oven for another 7 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
6. Optional garnish with parsley and chopped chillies.
Where can I find Dave?
Dave Hood is the creative genius behind this fabulous recipe and he has so much more to share with you. Dave has a website full of stew wonders and loads of easy-to-whip meals.